HOW WE ROLLWe believe the core values of a service based organization translate to the success of helping of those in need.
Our Mission: To find ways for teens to help teens in need.
- Teamwork: There’s no “I” in team. As the great Troy Bolton once said, “We’re all in this together.” It’s imperative that we collaborate to help as many youth in need as possible.
- Care: We’re one big happy family here, and we care about our communities and how we can make them better.
- Appreciation: We appreciate all that the world gives us and want to embody that by giving back.
- Drive: We’re a highly motivated group of individuals that wish to make the lives of teens who struggle just a little bit better.
- Respect: Treating everyone; volunteers, sponsors, families and the community with respect and dignity.
The Oasis Center
Hugh O' Brian
Center for Youth Issues
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from teens and leaders in the community.
Throughout the first semester of this school year, I have had the opportunity to work alongside Mikayla Prince as a leader of the Franklin High chapter of Threads of Care, and I can honestly say I have loved every second of it. Seeing how enthusiastic people are to...
I’ll admit, I probably spend more time on Twitter for a senior in high school with plenty of real-life responsibilities should be. Yet, despite producing its fair share of mindless garble, Twitter can sometimes showcase inspirational stories. For example, one evening...
“I don’t design clothes, I design dreams.” -Ralph Lauren This quote seems odd coming from a fashion designer and philanthropist, and it is a little juvenile to assume that a single shirt with that well-known symbol embroidered over the chest can truly make dreams come...
Helping communities....One thread at a time
Sign up for more information on how you can get started in your community!