HOW WE ROLLWe believe the core values of a service based organization translate to the success of helping of those in need.
Our Mission: To find ways for teens to help teens in need.
- Teamwork: There’s no “I” in team. As the great Troy Bolton once said, “We’re all in this together.” It’s imperative that we collaborate to help as many youth in need as possible.
- Care: We’re one big happy family here, and we care about our communities and how we can make them better.
- Appreciation: We appreciate all that the world gives us and want to embody that by giving back.
- Drive: We’re a highly motivated group of individuals that wish to make the lives of teens who struggle just a little bit better.
- Respect: Treating everyone; volunteers, sponsors, families and the community with respect and dignity.
The Oasis Center
Hugh O' Brian
Center for Youth Issues
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from teens and leaders in the community.
When creating your list of people to give to this holiday season, don’t forget to include your community! On behalf of Threads of Care, I’ve created a list of twelve local organizations to donate to this holiday season, benefiting Nashville and the surrounding...
As we grow, we recognize that our lives can change completely in a month, week, or even in a day. The one thing that has not changed in my life: my goals for the future. I want to be successful, and make a difference. I work hard and do my best in order to do so. I...
My name is Lila Horesh and I am the Vice President for Threads of Care at Brentwood High. This will be my first year in the organization, and I am very excited about the progress we will make throughout the next few months. I joined because I thought it would be an...
Helping communities....One thread at a time
Sign up for more information on how you can get started in your community!