HOW WE ROLLWe believe the core values of a service based organization translate to the success of helping of those in need.
Our Mission: To find ways for teens to help teens in need.
- Teamwork: There’s no “I” in team. As the great Troy Bolton once said, “We’re all in this together.” It’s imperative that we collaborate to help as many youth in need as possible.
- Care: We’re one big happy family here, and we care about our communities and how we can make them better.
- Appreciation: We appreciate all that the world gives us and want to embody that by giving back.
- Drive: We’re a highly motivated group of individuals that wish to make the lives of teens who struggle just a little bit better.
- Respect: Treating everyone; volunteers, sponsors, families and the community with respect and dignity.
The Oasis Center
Hugh O' Brian
Center for Youth Issues
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from teens and leaders in the community.
Last summer, I had the opportunity to spend two weeks in Neply, Haiti (which is the poorest country in the western hemisphere) where I worked with an organization called “My Life Speaks”. Over the past four and a half years, my family and I have been able to go a...
Last summer I had the opportunity to see what true poverty looks like. In Costa Rica, nearly a quarter of the population lives in poverty. That is roughly 1.2 million people! A number that I personally consider to be way too high. A number that has grown steadily for...
Recently I got the opportunity to serve the homeless community with my dad. Every Tuesday my dad goes with a group of other people from church to downtown Nashville. They preach a sermon and then feed and help to clothe the homeless community. He had gone several...
Helping communities....One thread at a time
Sign up for more information on how you can get started in your community!