HOW WE ROLLWe believe the core values of a service based organization translate to the success of helping of those in need.
Our Mission: To find ways for teens to help teens in need.
- Teamwork: There’s no “I” in team. As the great Troy Bolton once said, “We’re all in this together.” It’s imperative that we collaborate to help as many youth in need as possible.
- Care: We’re one big happy family here, and we care about our communities and how we can make them better.
- Appreciation: We appreciate all that the world gives us and want to embody that by giving back.
- Drive: We’re a highly motivated group of individuals that wish to make the lives of teens who struggle just a little bit better.
- Respect: Treating everyone; volunteers, sponsors, families and the community with respect and dignity.
The Oasis Center
Hugh O' Brian
Center for Youth Issues
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from teens and leaders in the community.
Droplets randomly tapped on my body, a splash of water hit my legs and I suddenly felt the cold, hard pavement beneath the newspapers. Sleeping on the street…this was my reality, a bad dream? no it was my life. The shopkeeper began yelling, “Get outta here, you bum!”...
I grew up in Chattanooga and have lived here my whole life. I love my city and it’s people. I grew up in a tiny little Montessori school in the downtown area and witnessed different parts of my hometown. I remember harvesting plums and peaches from the fruit trees in...
Teen homelessness is a very real and valid problem in Nashville. Children and young adults have nowhere to go, or are subject to circumstances out of their control that force them to the streets. These adolescents are just starting out their lives, with little help...
Helping communities....One thread at a time
Sign up for more information on how you can get started in your community!