HOW WE ROLLWe believe the core values of a service based organization translate to the success of helping of those in need.
Our Mission: To find ways for teens to help teens in need.
- Teamwork: There’s no “I” in team. As the great Troy Bolton once said, “We’re all in this together.” It’s imperative that we collaborate to help as many youth in need as possible.
- Care: We’re one big happy family here, and we care about our communities and how we can make them better.
- Appreciation: We appreciate all that the world gives us and want to embody that by giving back.
- Drive: We’re a highly motivated group of individuals that wish to make the lives of teens who struggle just a little bit better.
- Respect: Treating everyone; volunteers, sponsors, families and the community with respect and dignity.
The Oasis Center
Hugh O' Brian
Center for Youth Issues
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from teens and leaders in the community.
Executive Director Sidonia Cannon wins Youth Initiative Award at Franklin Tomorrow’s Exemplary Community Volunteer Awards
FRANKLIN TOMORROW: In 2007, Franklin Tomorrow established the Anne T. Rutherford Exemplary Community Volunteer Award to honor the decades of service and tremendous impact that Mrs. Rutherford has in Franklin, Tennessee. In the following years, the Awards grew to...
In the state of Tennessee, Williamson county stands out among the rest. With one of the best school systems, highest median income per household, and the average home costing more than double the Tennessean average, it is only right that Williamson county residents...
Over this past summer, I was able to meet and hear from some of Williamson County’s amazing non-profit CEOs at the Williamson Inc. Non-Profit Roundtable. We gathered in the morning to discuss our organizations and challenges we were facing. We then brainstormed...
Helping communities....One thread at a time
Sign up for more information on how you can get started in your community!